22 de noviembre de 2011

Boom Boom Baby pick you up in my Mercedes...

Helloooooooooooooooooooo! i'm back baby! now i'm a teacher of dance! last friday was "el huevazo"! i'm so so so so happy! i can't believe that i finish my carreer!
Now all the things that you missed!!!
- i have my passport!
- i'm giving more classes in my studio of pilates and dance
- i'm planning all my travel to Orlando and NY 2012!!
- i'm planning 2012 classes for my studio
- i'm so happy with el dulce
- last sunday i were to Britney show: FEMME FATALE WORLD TOUR!! this make me so happy, i wait for britney for 13 years!
- dance in the theatre with all my partners and friends good bye 2011!
- this 4 of decembre my alumns will dance!
- i'm doing all the tutus and rehearsal all the time!



No hay comentarios:

do u wanna follow me?